Friday, May 17, 2019

英語表現演習1 (金 3・4限): Mid-term short presentation board notes review・中間ショートプレゼンテーションのボードノートレビュー

Hello!



How are you? Here is a special post to review the board notes for both today (5/17) and last week (5/10). 

I'm very sorry I overlooked uploading these notes for you before today, so I've made this special post for all of you. 


First, look at the board notes at the topThey're from today's (5/17) class. Now here are the other notes from today's (5/17) class about your presentation displays. I added some more notes to it to make some things more clear, such as how long you should plan to speak on the presentation day:




From now you should start working on your presentations, so for a review on what to do, click on this link here. It's a link to the mid-term presentation assignment blogpost from last week (5/10). 

Now look at these notes. They're the ones from last week (5/10): 




I know that there were some confusing things in today's class, which I am also very sorry - they're my fault! I hope this special post and these notes can help you. 

One extra special note here - on #5 about the homework above - everyone will get homework credit for writing a summary. I saw the papers on your desks that you had done this - though I'm very sorry once again that I didn't get a chance to check all of them!

See you next week with your presentation topic summary rough drafts (下書き), some pictures that connect to your topics, and your great energy

See you then!

Images: Personal photographs. All rights reserved.  

No comments:

Post a Comment