Friday, June 15, 2018

英語表現演習3 (土): About pets・ペットについて

Hello!



How are you? Today, our other reading will be about common pets - cats and dogs

Look at the picture above. It's a picture of my dog, Freddie, and two of my cats - Pepper (the black one) and Sesame (the gray one). I have one dog - and three cats! (My other cat wasn't in this picture. He doesn't like getting his picture taken!)

Activity
Now look at the picture below. It's another picture of my dog, Freddie. He's a mixed-breed dog. Here are some possible mixtures of breeds you could guess he is:


Chow-Chow     Terrier     Setter

Pointer     Corgi     Akita     Golden Retriever

Beagle     Shiba     Collie

Now - Freddie is a mix of four (4) of the breeds above. Can you guess which four breeds he's a mix of? Try it!



I hope you have fun with this. See you next time!


Images: Personal photographs. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment