Thursday, November 8, 2018

英語表現演習4 (金): Final outlining activity・最後のあらすじ活動

Hello!



How are you? I hope you're better than me!

First of all, my apologies for canceling the class on 11/9. While it was a little holiday for all of you, it pushes us back one (1) week on our schedule - that is my fault. But my back problem (ギックリ腰) was especially bad last week - I could not travel or move well at all. So last week, before I knew that I had to cancel the class, I posted what would have been a paper handout about more on outlining - you can see it above

Activity
Look at the screenshot above. It's a shot of a final outline activity you can do in class, copying it into your notebooks. This is our first activity today,one more activity you can do to help with your outlining skills, and it may help you with your final outlines for your writing assignment. 

Look at the guide above the outline. Make the screenshot larger as you need to so you can see the steps. Follow it by copying the order in your notebooks and labeling the categories correctly. Remember the order of Roman numerals (I., II., III., and so on), capital Roman letters (大文字 A, B など) and Arabic numerals (1., 2., 3., and so on). 
My apologies to all of you for my condition. I hope to get better very soon!

See you next week!

Image: Screenshot of paper document. All rights reserved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment