Friday, November 29, 2019

英語表現演習4 (土 2限): About pets・ペットについて

Hello!


 
How are you? Today, here's a post about common pets - cats and dogs
 
Look at the picture above. It's a picture of my dog, Freddie, and two of my cats - Pepper (the black one) and Sesame (the gray one under Freddie's tail). I have one dog - and four cats! (My two other cats weren't in this picture. They don't like getting their pictures taken!)
 
Activity
Now look at the picture at the bottom. It's another picture of my dog, Freddie. He's a mixed-breed dog. Here are some possible mixtures of breeds you could guess he is:

Chow-Chow     Terrier     Setter
Pointer     Corgi     Akita     Golden Retriever
Beagle     Shiba     Collie

Now - Freddie is a mix of four (4) of the breeds above. Can you guess which four breeds he's a mix ofTry it!

 
I hope you have fun with this. See you next time!

Images: Personal photographs. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment